CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

...we decompose slower...?


The little known fact that, “we now decompose slower than our ancestors because of all of the preservatives we eat,” is what began the hubby's recent quest to go organic. I always had a desire but, I never thought I would be able to convince him. Well since he saw this fact he has been all for it.

As of January 1st we began our new lifestyle of organic eating (we did not to a 100% switch – its the wintertime and organic produce isn't the easiest to get right now). I must say it feels good and the food tastes better. I like to be able to look at a box of food and be able to read all five of the ingredients. It goes right along with the fact that I use canvas totes for groceries and have been trying to minimize our trash output. I guess we really are turning green....

Once again, the science teacher in me comes out.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yayyy, I started a blog trend!

Mmm bloggy goodness....