CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 14, 2008

...the big cheese cometh...



The big cheese, better known as my daddy, came on Saturday. He will be staying with us again for the whole week so that he can network and interview with various companies in the area. Its great having him around the house. He helps out more than he should, and its nice to have someone to eat breakfast with in the morning. Its such a blessing that we are able to spend this time with each other, and really build our relationship. When else can you sit on the couch after a long day of work and just chat with your daddy for hours?

I pray to God that he finds a job soon. Im affraid that he will go insane before this whole ordeal is over...my poor daddy.

Ps. I took this picture with some goofy software at Shannons when I visited her last. I think I look like a "Who" from "Whoville." What do you think?

1 comments:

Björek said...

pah! this picture makes me laugh every time i see it. lol! i love you!