CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Another day in the life of a teacher...organic(ist)...cat wrangler...tired woman....

So, I just got home from work. I am sitting on my couch eating my organic hummus and guac. wondering why I am so darn tired. For starters, I think it because I just made myself organic hummus and guac. instead of opening a jar of premade junk. Jeeze- I guess on one said organic eating was going to be easy.

Today was a good day, I taught fifth grade all day. Only one thing was out of the ordinary. I was observed by the principal for a possible long term sub job for a teacher who is going to be out for five weeks. Talk about stressful. I really made my money today. I felt like I could have been dancing on the tables to keep the kids interest and please the principle. Hopefully all of my hard work will pay off some time in March. Hopefully I will have work five days a week for five week...no pay increase...but at least I 'll know that I will have work each day.

Back to the guac.(boy I miss my Shannon) and wrangling the cats who are running around.

1 comments:

Björek said...

aww i miss you too!
i'm telling you sister, Matthew's school district is in a BAAAD way for substitutes (could be long term) and it's the highest paying district in WA state (i think) not to mention that Emerald Downs is really really close too. So Craig could fix the robots by day and hang out with Matthew by night! (and of course you and i would be inseparable!) Not to mention all the FABULOUS and CUTE houses for sale and rent around here... *ahem*
i'll pay for half of a uhaul if you decide to move... just let me know ;-)