
Today I took a half day teaching GERMAN! Whoo hoo! At first I did not want to accept the job because it was at a school where I do not enjoy teaching. I had also told myself I wouldnt not take another job there unless I was in DIRE straights. I finally decided to take it because, 1.) it was a German class and 2.) it was only for a half day and I think I could deal with just about anything for only four hours.
It was nice to, finially, be able to practice some of my German. Of course, the kids did not know as much as I do but, it was nice to hear a little bit. It also made me feel good about how much I do really know.
All in all, the day went very well and I came away wanting to learn more German and realizing that the school that I had written off was not as bad as I had remembered. I think I'll sub there again. Looking back, my bad experience may have just been because I was subbing for a poor teacher....humm...things to ponder.
~Me!
Friday, January 25, 2008
Ich spreche Deutsch! Heute ich war ein Deutsch Lerherin.
Posted by ParamourANGEL at 12:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment