CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just a thought.


I had a thought today. Just one. lol. Most people (myself included) use blogs to let out steam, make a statement, and to vent about their day. Not too many people just write about how good their life is so, today I think I'll do that.

I am content with my life right now. It may not be perfect, and I may not have the perfect job but, I can truly say I am happy. I feel as though hubby and I are in a place right now where we are living semi-comfortably (meaning that we can afford our groceries). We are looking forward to the things to come and are finialy investing in our dreams. We have been saving for a house, investing in our IRA, and putting money away for a possible trip one day.

I feel as though hubby and I get to see one another often, get to spend tons of quality time together and that I have plenty of my own free time. I dont feel tied down to any obligations with my jobs, and pretty much have zero job stress. I am happy to be in the city I want to live in and I have a home that I am proud of.

All and all the only thing I can say is, thank you Jesus for taking care of me and blessing me with such comfort and happiness. You are a merciful God who is fulled with grace and gives away blessings freely. For that I am incredibly greatful.

0 comments: