CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Bob Ross

So, not knowing if I should write an introductory "grand opening" type of first blog or not I decided that I would just start writing. Period.

So, hubby and I are sitting in front of the TV as usual. Watching, vegging, and absorbing whatever happens to be on. Well, we often comment on how much we miss watching the legendary painter, Bob Ross. Today we WIN! Bob Ross is on TV! Thank you TV station programmers! What an amazing man he was. The language he used was incredible. Any other person would be boring to watch paint but, when a man says “dooders,” “happy little,” “where ever you want the cloud to live,” “the little rascal,” and “in your world, you decide” you cant help but sit and stare with your mouth open.

0 comments: