The MRI results came back "normal" or whatever that is. So at least we know I don't have a tumor or anything. My Dr. has pretty much put me on the back burner and said to stay on the exact amount of meds that I was taking. I am a bad patient. I have decided to decrease my meds by 50%. Hopefully I don't kill myself or something.
The thing I don't get is that my TSH levels are worse than they were before I began meds. I feel like this is leading me to believe that it is Hashimotos disease. Boo. My Dr. said to just take Ativan for my anxiety as needed. This does not help the driving situation, not to mention you should not drive while on Ativan either. Not helpful. I decided that I need to see a good endocrinologist and not mess around with my GP anymore. The problem with that is that the endo. can't see me for a month. I CAN NOT deal with this for a MONTH. The anxiety is completely debilitating and non-situational so, it hits at any time. My body is going crazy!
Here is a good article about Hypothyroidism and Anxiety. Very much my situation.
http://freednerd.wordpress.com/2006/10/19/anxiety-symptoms-in-hypothyroidism/
Please pray for me and my pain in the neck thyroid.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
MRI
Posted by ParamourANGEL at 6:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment