CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Family is tough love

Today I had one of the most difficult conversations of my life. I confronted my brother about some things that had been bothering hubby and I. Its very tough to tell someone that you love that the things that they have been doing are making you upset, without making them hate you. Its nice to have it off my chest, as honesty is a HUGE part of who I am but, I am now scared to death that I may have really upset my brother. The last thing I wanted to do was to make him hate me but, confrontation has that effect. I can just imagine the things he must be thinking and saying about us right now. It hurts my heart.

Sometimes the best choices and decisions are not the easy ones.

I know I did the right thing with being honest with him. I just hope he can eventually come to realize that.

Trying to live by him and in his image.

Ashley

0 comments: