CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Long day.

Today was a long day. I got up pretty early this morning to see my Hubby off to go home and then on to work (as we had spent the night at my parents house last night along with my brother and his finance). It was a bit of a stressful morning trying to get everyone showered and to church on time. We ended up arriving to church late, which I hate, but since I am at the mercy of other people driving me around, I was thankful that we got there at all. I had hoped that my brother would stop to pick up my script for a muscle relaxer (to help me for my MRI this week) but, he was too busy.

I decided that I would not let the day go to waste and would clean. After cleaning the house for awhile, I finally decided that I would venture out in the car to get my script filled. I really needed to take it today so I could know how much to take when I go in for the MRI. I just figured I would get it filled at a closer place to be safe. While out, I also wanted to go to Meijer if I felt up to it. That was the plan.

I got in to the car and freaked out all the way down the road and barely made it to Kroger. I figured they could fill my script and I would just call it a day. I got back in the car all worked up, called hubby on the phone to have him talk me through getting back home. I was a mess. He got me aways. I eventually had to pull over at a corner lot. I was not in good shape. While sitting there trying to stop freaking out and crying, a lady comes to the car window and basically tells me to get the crap off of her property. I politely told her that I was having difficulty driving and she told me that I was on private property, added a sad half hearted "can I help you", and then walked away from the car before she even got a response from me. She then went to her car and sat to look at me. By this point I am bawling because I felt like I had a safe place to recover before I kept driving. I was mistaken.

I eventually left and drove home the rest of the way a mess. I did get home though but the problems continued. After I got home, I went to take a pill to see how they effected me (so I knew what to expect for the MRI) and proceeded to freak out again. I was upset for like a hour with a pounding heart and panic attacks. This is getting old quick. I feel like a crazy invalid. I could not live like this. I hope it gets solved soon. I don't feel like I can drive ANYWHERE now. Boo.

Long day. I am tired.

0 comments: