CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Just wanted to let the world know that today is my birthday SO BE NICE TO ME! :-) Also, I thought I would give a life update for anyone who actually reads these things.

Well, my health has been poor as of late which has restricted my driving to a 5-10 mile radius which stinks because I tutor in Franklin (45 min. away) three times a week. I went to see my eye doctor, my GP and have blood work done to figure out what is going on. This coming week I have a scheduled MRI of my brain to be sure its not MS or a tumor or something like that. I found out from my blood work that my thyroid levels are worse than before I began taking meds for it almost a year ago. How that happens, I have no idea, but it could definitely be contributing to the driving problems. All in all, I feel "ok" but I am freaked out about what could be causing the problems.

Now for some good news! Craig and I have been on the house hunt, meeting with realtor's and searching high and low. We just met with the bank who approved us a loan so, its nice to know that we can officially get a loan if we eventually find a house that suits us.

Now for better news! I received a message yesterday that a local middle school wants to interview me some time next week. On Monday I will be setting up a time to go in and do that. Please pray for my job interview and search as I have become bitter from the search and often feel like I am at my wits end. I really hope that this job works out for me. Unfortunately, it is at a not so great school but, at this point I will take ANYTHING. Literally.

Today I plan on celebrating my birthday by driving up to my parents house (who now live in Ohio again) with Craig on the motorcycle. The whole family is going out on a ride today, having a cookout, and staying up late to watch movies on my behalf. :-) Sounds like a great family birthday to me. I could not be more fortunate.

Have some fun for me today!

God Bless,

Ashley

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! :)

Sounds like a fun day planned! I'm so happy that you guys are house-hunting... Sounds exciting!

Hope your day is great and your health improves... Good luck on your interview, we're all rooting for you!