CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Chippendale's night out!

I had a great Friday! I got together a bunch of friends/family to celebrate my soon to be sister in law's loss of singleness. One of her friends is getting married soon to so, we celebrated her loss of singleness also. The day kind of went as follows:

Friday morning my mother in law came over so that we could spend the day together and could "primp" for the evenings events. I also took a couple of hours to make two home made mini veils for the two brides to be. I added little rose and pearl embellishments to them to make them super flashy.

One of my friends came over in the later afternoon to hangout and get pretty before we went out. We also went out to a late lunch at Wendy's. YUMMY!

Everyone gathered at my house around 6:30 to leave for club Metropolis, where The Chippendale's were going to perform. We all got ready to go and headed to the club around 7:30.

Once we maneuvered our way through the parking lot (6 females all with different ideas of where we were supposed to go made us turn around a few times), we finally arrived. The line was short, and the place was not at all crowded. I was greatful. It really helped with my anxiety to know that I could easily walk to the bathroom if need be and could walk outside without too much of a problem.

Once we got inside we only had to wait a little while before the show started and BOY WAS IT A SHOW. We all enjoyed ourselves tremendously. What more can I say?! What woman wouldn't enjoy a bunch of good looking guys dancing and stinging right in front of them? NOT MANY. We were all a little shocked and embarrassed at various times but, that was part of the fun. We we especially enjoyed seeing an 80 year old women get up on stage and be .... well I guess the only way to say it is man handled and have a good time! She just smiled and turned bright red but, you could tell she was having a great time all in the name of the bachelorette she was there to "support." I suppose that was why we were all there too!

After the show, we stood in line to have our own Polaroids taken with the "guys." Hehehe. We even got to sit in their laps. It was quite amusing.

A handful of us stayed at the Metropolis after the show to dance for awhile because the night was still young and we didn't want it to be over just yet. We finally headed home and, I quickly posted some pic's to Facebook that my friend and I took. I have included a few.

Ashley





0 comments: